more christmas

in theme with my frugal christmas, i baked and made some more christmas gifts! i made mini chocolate balls which were a serious task; they took me two days to make! what they consist of is a box of chocolate cake mix baked then crumbled and mixed with cream cheese icing, rolled into balls, then dipped in chocolate. yummy right? yes. yummy

i also did a few crafty gifts; my sisters got hand made guide books. i handed down my old dslr camera to my younger sister so i made her a pocket guide book covering all the need-to-knows about the camera. my older sister is moving to australia in january (im hoping to get a chance to visit her!) so i researched all to hot spots in australia and put together a guide book for sydney. they're a little sloppy but i think they look really cute!

ps thank you Seung-Mi and Ozen for helping me with the chocolate balls!

























































































my sister also got some australian money from my mom; it's plastic!! aren't the bills beautiful?

1 comment: